Frontier Helicopters believes that no other priority should overtake workplace health and safety.
- To maintain the highest standards of aviation safety
- Promote a ‘no blame’ culture though consistent incident reporting and analysis so all staff can learn and develop the company safety culture.
- Encourage and promote programs of continuous improvement for all employees
- Provide safe well maintained and equipped aircraft
- Provide industry experienced flight crews
- Constant improvements of safety culture through safety management systems in place
- Maintain 100 % accident free record
- A total of 20 safety audits in seven years of operations. Audits conducted by government departments, multinational corporations and Civil aviation safety authority.